Welcome to part III of our new blog series, One Thing.
“One day at a time” is tried & true advice when it comes to making strides towards any goal. I want to offer you a tidbit of advice each week, and feature advice from others within our community as well, that will help you be better, healthier, fitter, happier individuals today than you were yesterday.
Today’s one thing comes from Juanita Klemm!
My One Thing:
30 minutes of Quiet Time in the morning:
- A Time for prayer, scripture, gratitude
- I solidify plan/lists for the day
- Helps me feel focused and “centered” for the rest of the day
- I feel like I run my day not my day running me!
- This is without digital distractions! I use pen and paper to make my lists to avoid falling into work emails and social media during this time!
I started this a couple of years ago.
Now, when I don’t get it in I notice a big difference in my day and overall attitude. I will feel very stressed and frazzled and I don’t like that feeling!