Looking to make something easy to and delicious to make but not sure what? Here is a great meal you can make for a date night or turn into a family meal! This recipe makes about 2-3 servings. If you’re goal is maintain/lean out, this will be good for 3 servings. If you’re someone that needs a slightly higher caloric intake, then this will make 2 meals for you. The macro count is roughly 55g of protein, 20g for fat, and 30g for carbs if cut into 3 servings. For those eating multiple meals a day, you can make 4 meal preps out of this recipe as well. This is a versatile recipe depending on your personal goals.
-1 Spaghetti Squash
-2 lb Lean Ground Turkey
-1 Ragu Traditional Sauce
– Ro Tel No Salt Added Diced Tomatoes
with Green Chili
-Bragg’s Liquid Aminos
-Himalayan Sea Salt
-Crushed Red Pepper
-1 Tbsp of Onion Powder
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line pan with nonstick spray or extra virgin olive oil.
- Cut your spaghetti squash in half (lengthwise) and sprinkle salt and black pepper on the inside. Flip it upside down on the pan and stick in oven for 40 minutes. While the squash is cooking, you will brown the ground turkey. Drain the excess.
- While turkey is cooking on the stove, add crushed red pepper, onion powder, black pepper, and 1 cup of Ragu Traditional sauce.
- Once the meat is browned thoroughly, add ½ cup of diced tomatoes and green chili and 2 tbsp of Bragg’s Liquid Aminos. Let sit in the pan while the spaghetti squash bakes.
- Check on the squash by turning it over and poking a fork in it. If the fork goes through the layers of squash with ease, it is ready to eat. If not, place it back in the oven at 5 minute intervals and check until the fork can go all the way through the spaghetti squash.
- Once the squash is baked through, use the fork to “brush out” the squash off the inside walls and are broken up to look like spaghetti.
- Serve on a plate or get fancy and pile on the turkey right on top of the squash!